gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
02-04-2015, 06:47 PM

"It doesn't matter where I am, I know that I'm not perfect, and if I can't save people, what worth am I?"

Quelt had indeed left Alacritis for selfish reasons, but who could blame the man. His mate had left with unborn children and never came back, he followed her scent for days but found nothing. There was scrapes and maybe hints of blood and fur. He wanted to assume them dead, but at the same time his heart stung to even think about it. It was time to move on, and he wasn't even sure if he would be welcomed back again. This was the third time, maybe more he didn't remember. Who could rely on such a frisky, such a unreliable member who seemed to vanish within a moments notice. But, he had nowhere else to go. Abaven was where his friends were he didn't have any connections. When he went to the north Isokan no longer stood, so heavens knew where Ixionn had gone. Now he realized how much he had let him down.

He let a small sigh escape his lips before raising his head in a howl. Seeing Bass, that would bring his spirits up. Even if the man didn't want to see him, it'd bring a smile to his face. Calmly awaiting to be processed, Quelt knew his priorities, and while he wasn't ambitious he'd serve greatly and he would make sure that he kept everyone safe this time. The pain the sorrow, he wanted to witness all of it. If he was allowed, he wasn't sure what he was going to do otherwise.

Speech,