Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-04-2015, 07:26 PM

Despair, it was the only emotion to describe the situation she was in. Every night she only got maybe two hours sleep, the rest was spent rolling in pain. She made sure to sleep alone so no one would see her groaning in pain. Specially in her current condition, it was hard to see when she was laying down as well. Her crystal eyes would watch Ixionn as he came, her heart skipped. Fear filled her lungs and her anxiety kicked him. Even before he said anything not a single word left his mouth before her eyes started kicking out emotions. The wet drops soaking her fur, burning her skin through the scar. Her brows furrowing, as her ears pinned to the back of her head after what he said. What had she done. Worthless, a piece of nothing. She didn't deserve happiness, the pain was the only thing she could keep on having. Command her to be well, she was ready to get up and leave like he said but she was rather weak.

The woman would attempt to get up, her ribs showing as she shut her eyes through the sobbing. Speak you fucking idiot! Say something, he's the only one left! her brain screamed at her. Suddenly her jaw opened and she howled with pain pulling herself over to Ixionn's paws. "Ixionn, Ixionn, Ixionn it hurts so much." she muttered to him trying to calm herself down but her heart was already racing and she felt herself suffocating. "Gods forgive me, no, please you forgive me if only for a moment. For my sins, for my uselessness, for my mangled, ugly, disgusting body." her eyes searched over him but refused to make eye contact. She didn't function that way, she was a slave and nothing more.

"I'm....I'm scared. I'm nothing, I can't, do anything." Arian shivered, her bones felt like they would crack underneath the pressure. Breathing heavily, this was the first time she had let it out so hard. A mental breakdown really, she had cried in front of her mother sure but she was like a small defenseless pup now. There was one fact as well, she was terrified. Curling up she covered her face with her paws, please just make the pain stop. She curled her tail between her legs trying to stop her crying though it wasn't working.

"Talk" "You" Think