gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
02-04-2015, 07:35 PM
A quick response to his greeting would be given as he got a glance from the tall boy. Still quite amazed at how tall he'd actually gotten it was hard for Frith not to feel slightly intimidated by his own son's massive frame. He couldn't imagine where he'd gotten the height, maybe his own father had been tall. There really wasn't much telling and he loved the boy either way. Aslan would also admit that he wanted to talk, pausing to decide what he wanted to say Frith would remain silent, waiting for any words his offspring wished to have with him.

Eventually the lyrics would come, curiosities about his own childhood. He'd given them a clue of where he'd come from when the revelation of their siblings had been flaunted. Though he was almost disappointed that he was going to have no real answer for his son. Indeed the Destruction line was massive, most didn't even realize how far they stretched. "Well, there's not much to speak of. I never knew my father and my mother died even before i met Novella." It was a sad truth, one he knew all too well. "It was only your grandmother and I when I grew up, she was rather elderly by the time she'd birthed me. I don't know if she had any children before but there were none after." Even if she had given life to more siblings it was astoundingly unlikely that they would ever meet up or realize their lineage.