Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-05-2015, 10:21 AM
Complicated. Thats what a rians life was. A piece of her heart fell out again when she watched vereux leave as her sister approached she would not accept the touch. Her instincts pulled her back scared of touch. Who was going to take responsibility for her now. Who would tell her what to eat, when to sleep, when to reproduce. Her crystal eyes stopped for a moment she had tried hard to keep vereux safe, after all she was a healer no matte how bad she assumed she was about it. No, it wasn't safe she would never be safe. A worthless waste of space. Though when as a direct question she needed to answer right. But seeing her mothers face she began to cry.

"Ive messed up, really bad" she whispered looking back she didn't even smell vereux she didn't bother to try. "Even vereux left me, what did I do wrong? Did i not treat his wounds properly" she sobbed. Her stomach growled wincing a bit. She didnt want to be touched, so she kept her distance. "Please forgive me, let me live here i can....i can be a healer even if im not very good at it." She asked the two of then. Arian kept her body low, she felt sick but didnt voice her discomforts. She never would really.