size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-05-2015, 03:21 PM

Her flank pushed against his, her heat pouring over him like a wave. Bass felt like he was drowning in all of this, choking on the heady air that surrounded them. This was not what he wanted, no matter how his body was reacting. His mind and heart were screaming at him to run, but his paws stayed on the ground. He was rooted in place, trying to break out from this spell that Cataleya had over him. When her teeth and tongue covered his neck, his head tipped back, eyes closing. He choked down a moan, trying not to give her the satisfaction of turning him on. If he let himself think he could think that this was Wren, his lovely wife that nipped at his fur. But it wasn't. Eyes snapped open at her words, eyes casting towards her. He did feel it, and that was the problem. He didn't want to feel it. "This is wrong, Cataleya," he rumbled in a low growl, and yet could not make himself pull away. His body craved it, the need thrumming through his form. But his eyes grew wide when she lapped at his ear, the appendage twitching at the tender touch. His muscled coiled beneath him, and he finally found the strength to rise to all fours and take a side step away from her. His breath was quick and short, trying to regain control of the situation. "I know you're hurting, but I can't... I can't betray Wren."