ardent

On The Road Again

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2015, 05:29 PM
Colten would ease at Kylar's joke, easily giving his son's name. Kylar would smile softly down at the child for a moment before Amarant would speak, deal with Cat? The beasts eyes would harden as he looked up to his black and white grandson. "Let me deal with her..." His words were stern, unless Amarant was coming back to stay Kylar didn't want him patronizing his wife anymore then what he already did. Kylar enjoyed seeing Ammy screw with his wife but right now was probably not the best time, or ever anymore after all this. And then all at once Ekko was up, snarling and immediately hackles would flare and Kylar would snarl right back at the bitches face. Her child would scream and wail, she would drop herself closer and Colten would rush to her side, offering... Affection? For a moment Kykar was puzzled by this before he would look to Ammy and then Colten. "Silence! I have something to say to you and you better listen. I strongly believe that you used my grandson, you took advantage of his young age like the fucking pedophile you are and used him to gain leverage on me to gain your freedom. For whatever reason a child came out of it and I am proud of Colten for standing by his mistake. But that doesn't mean I like you. You can hold on your shoulders the blame of ripping my family apart. I understand Cat did not help but she was not nearly as far out of line as you are. You raped my grandson. Do you understand that? He had a future, a life ahead of him and now he's tied to an old woman who only used him and a child that wasn't planned. I will protect you because from you came a new generation of Sovari's but it is for that reason alone. Should you do every leave my grandson or do anything aside from give your entire being to him. I. Will. Come for you..." His words were hissed out, managing before he would look to his grandsons, did they object? He didn't care if this did. He didn't want to fight but you better be damn sure he would over this.