ardent

On The Road Again

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2015, 11:08 PM

The spotted boy would be glad to see that his brother calmed to Kylar's presence. But it wouldn't last long as the giant and the miniature woman spat at each other. Amarant would share a gaze between the two, his hidden temper rising to his skull. Colten should have know he had that temper, why else would he hold such a grudge towards him before?

"I've had just about enough of everyone threatening to kill each other!" He would begin to roar back at the two. He would try to place himself between the two, only to get to the other side. But he wasn't trying to separate them, he just wanted to get their attention by trying to stand tall and act as if he could stop time. "Why does it have to be so hard for someone to try and make peace with everyone?" He would look at Ekko with a piercing, but not threatening gaze. "I've stood up for you multiple times without knowing that we would all be here today." The same look would come to Kylar again and then back to the ground, and the sky, and anywhere but on someone here. "I have to lose everything to get something good and have that ripped from underneath me too! But I will not be separated from my brother again even it means I'm miserable the rest of my life." If anyone knew, he was talking about Arcanum, about Kylar, about Secruta, about Mom. He could never be too happy for long.

Finally he would make a loud step over to Colten, trying to get into his face with a hissing tone, "You call me when this is settled." Turning his head to face the other two again he would end, "I am not dealing with this shit right now!" He would shout his last words to cross everyone's mind.

If only the boy knew what love was... He could have some pretty darn good stuff to say about that. But everything he really wanted to get out now was not necessary for the whole world to hear. When Colten was ready, they would have another talk. It seemed like there was nothing to get them through their harsh relationship. There was always another block tumbling after the other; what would happen when the whole wall came down? He would then try to leave, hoping that the situation wouldn't last much longer. He needed somewhere to cool down. Or maybe just to cry.

-Exit Ammy unless stopped-

Walk "Talk" Think