Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-06-2015, 02:09 AM

By lessons she assumed he meant pack hunts, fight training and healing sessions, or however fighters and healers were educated. Her mind briefly pondered on those fields. Were there only three? Ironically, her father would inquire how well her knowledge stood with those three skills. She had participated in one hunt, although she was far from calling herself a hunter. Fighting and healing were new and unexplored areas, perhaps they were more interesting than hunting.

"I know how to hunt but of course I need practice." She responded smoothly with a light chuckle, unsure if she would be able to rise through ranks with just hunting. Her mind urged her to try the other two fields, if there was going to be training for them. "However, I know nothing about fighting or healing. I do want to try them."

She imagined herself getting to the point in the future she knew everything in every field. Overworking herself with knowledge and training in every skill was something she wanted to steer away from. She only wanted to see what they were like and if she would be capable with one or two of them.

"Speech"