ardent

The Sun Shimmers

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2015, 09:49 PM
For now, Destruction was able to lie to herself. Pretending that she wasn't seven years old, aging more and more each day. Leaving behind Bane and Tahlia's children had been hard, but since doing so Des had managed to clear her mind of the fog that had taken hold of it. The vacation was only just beginning and yet she was already starting to feel right in her state of mind. The pain of winter seemed to be fading. The loss of Bane, the pending loss of Tahlia... Destruction would breathe in slowly and then exhaled. The relaxation was good for her mind, and the company even better. Her feelings towards Deviant, growing stronger, somewhat worried her as well. Perhaps... Deviant was her chance. Her chance at love... at another family.

But both had been previously with another. Though... she had hardly loved Bane at the time. But she had loved their son. Gods she loved Dillinger... and Deviant too had a previous mate. Other children. But... perhaps that was the reason why it just felt right for her to gravitate towards him so. He understood her pain, her heartache. He felt it too. They could overcome time... together. Beat the hardest odds. Things would, someday, be alright.

Head would lift slowly, single orb opening to fall upon the cross marked male. Tail would wag gently behind her, waiting for him as he came up beside her. Oh the morning was just made to be better, wasn't it? "Morning." The dark woman would rumble. "We certainly did indeed. I can't remember the last time the world felt this light. Almost as if a feather upon my shoulders, rather than some massive mountain." Gaze shifted to the lapping waves, letting out a soft, content sigh. "I'm glad I listened to you. This... was exactly what was needed. A place away from the rest of the world." The female would rumble softly.