Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-07-2015, 12:47 PM

He didn't know his mother was far away, and though she was he wouldn't be waiting too long. She called them once from the east coast, his littermates and Arian showing but he thought she would be somewhere near the center of Alacritia from the last time they met. Of course they were visiting Isolde so she probably didn't live too close by.

As she came to view she would briskly  come before him and immediately come into an embrace. He wouldn't fight it of course, he even picked up his paw to wrap around hers until they pulled away.

"I hope I didn't alarm you." he chuckled at the end, "It has been sometime since I've seen you. Or anyone in fact."

Arcanum had drew him away. He wished that he didn't have this regretful feeling of Zaria so he had no intention of staying to redeem himself. He felt like it was too late to turn back, he gave his word to Cat.

"How have you been? Have you seen any of the others lately?" Of course he meant Isolde and Leo, his older siblings seemed to have started their own lives and didn't have time to come back to mommy. Of course he thought a visit every now and then would be good. Little did he know that they had spoken to Epiphron too. He would be back with his family again soon.

Walk "Talk" Think