Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
06-03-2013, 06:34 PM

Seraphim
i?m radioactive, radioactive

Slight movement in the distance drew the verdant gaze of the male to the dark shape which approached his shelter. Seraphim narrowed his eyes in frustration as he recognized the form of a wolf. His ears swiveled back and pinned against his head as he began murmuring exasperatedly to himself about the situation. Desperately he wanted to rip someone's throat out, and this would have been his perfect opportunity had it not been for the damned weather. He could've completed his cold-blooded murder in secret, left the body in the caves and walked away happy.

Alas, that would not happen today. This particular cavern was too small to surprise and kill someone in, and he sure as hell wasn't going outside to do it. The wolf seemed to already have noticed him anyway. He sighed, letting his disappointment escape his body in the form of air. He stared the figure down for a long moment, allowing his green eyes to carefully examine its figure as it prepared for a potential fight.

The alabaster brute gave the creature one last look before rising slowly to his full height and padding slowly further back in the cavern, an action meant to send a message that the wolf was welcome to enter but that he wanted nothing to do with it. He feared that if it got too near to him, if it engaged him in any way, a bloodbath would ensue. He wasn't much the type for face to face combat when his darker self took hold, but rather would take his prey from the shadows. There would be no enjoyment in a kill that the victim saw coming. Not today.

ooc;; Apparently I suck, sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

Tagged: Xhen | Word Count: 279