gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
02-08-2015, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015, 02:31 PM by Hati.)
Hati was silent, teeth practically grinding within his skull as he brought the Destruction girl back to Imperium. If she asked questions, he wouldn't answer them. If she refused to move, he would damn well drag her. He'd done what Cascade wanted, he'd gotten Cascade's little bitch for her. And was it worth it? Was the trouble he went through worth the annoyance of all the yapping mongrel pups who'd shown up when he called? Ugh. Well, he'd won all right and without a large amount of wounds to show for it, too. Stopping as he reached the border he threw a glare at the brown girl and growled only his second sentence (the first being "come with me or I will rip your ears off") to her. "Wait here and be quiet." Tipping his massive head back he sent out a growling howl, a demand for Cascade to show up and get her prize.
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!