gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
02-08-2015, 07:32 PM
Sparrow had never actually seen many others outside her family. Her family was pretty much everything to her, and she didn't plan on ever leaving them for some other cool-looking pack. Of course, she's met others in Abaven, like Motif and Rhythm. A few others that she couldn't exactly remember, too. But this boy...he definitely wasn't from Abaven. He smelt different, and he didn't have any lines beneath his eyes! Just those big bright red eyes that looked...almost scary from where she stood. They looked like little pools of that sticky red blood.

The boy didn't seem at all scared or intimidated by her stance...which came as a surprise to Sparrow. Instead, he mirrored her, suddenly becoming huge and scary. He wouldn't hurt her...right? The girl's tail dropped between her hind legs and she lowered her stance, ears falling back against her head. She was definitely intimidated by him now. How embarrassing. She bent her knees just slightly and finally sat back on her rump, minty eyes not leaving his. "Who is asking?" He replied harshly, forcing a very quiet whimper from her maw. He really didn't look this scary from afar!

Maybe she shouldn't...underestimate others anymore. Sparrow smiled uneasy and let out a quiet, nervous chuckle, tail thumping against the ground gently. "My name is Sparrow." She replied softly, gaze still not leaving him. She really didn't feel like apologizing for her mistake...but...she was a little guilty for getting in his face so immediately. "Uh...please forgive me for being so rude." She murmured, and slowly dipped her head as a sign of respect. Which...she had also seen her father do! Hopefully she didn't screw up again...