size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
02-08-2015, 10:51 PM
Valen didn't seem to react to her monologue, to Cascade's disappointment. Her mouth opened to continue to argue her point as he turned to nudge Rhythm, but something stopped her. She'd made the points she'd wanted to make, laid them out before him, and it was Valen's choice now. His path. All she could do was wait and see. "I thought you cared about her," she said instead, as one might observe that the sky was slightly cloudy, then shrugged. "Maybe I was wrong." She didn't move from her position as the alpha sought to lead the girl away, but her head did cock to the side, her purple and gold eyes appraising the Destruction in the hopes of seeing... more than she had. More than slack-jawed docility. Was there anything more than simple, vacuous prettiness? If she'd thought there had been she'd have put more effort towards persuading her... but now she just watched.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!