size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-08-2015, 10:58 PM

The man nodded at Valentine's words, really to tired to say much else. He didn't mind being left alone at the border, it wasn't like he was going anywhere fast anyways. When the almost silent sound of paw pads met his ears he jumped, teeth bared and hackles raised. The sound was coming from the border itself and not within the pack like he was expecting, but the boy who showed up carried herbs and smelled of the pack before him. Calming, he grunted a greeting, not paying much attention until the boy spoke of his name. Destruction? Amusement lit in his tired gold eyes, his gaze traveling the tall boy's figure. "Greetings, I am Bass Destruction," he said with a soft chuckle, dipping his head. "I am Azat of Abaven, here on business, and well... bleeding all over your border." Revenge asked if he was allowed to clean his wounds, and the Alpha nodded, growing very tired. Blood was trickling down either side of his neck, minor wounds all around but the most major were the puncture wounds on the back of his neck, only inches above his shoulder blades. And his left shoulder was very badly bruised, but there wasn't much to be done about that. "Who sired you?" Bass asked suddenly, not really recognizing his first name.