magrory babu up for grabs!

Sigyn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-09-2015, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015, 12:55 AM by Sigyn.)
Hola amigos, tis I, Den.

Due to inactivity, I have taken back Australis. He will be up for adoption again, and I would loooove to see him played more around here, given that he is the only son of my first char on Alacritis. I have also taken back Zlata, who has fallen inactive as well, but I plan to take her myself and play her, so eventually there will be some feelsy reunions I hope! (I will most likely be changing her name to something else, so PM me if you want to know what it is)

Australis was previously played by Azzy, who has requested that his personality, name and design not be reused, but his history may be used if the player would like. His profile can be found on old Ala here for reference if you would like. I would like for him to remain male, if that's alright.

A little backstory-
Aurora was the last remaining descendant from a long, prestigious lineage and heir to a throne that had once been extremely powerful had the forest fire not decimated every bit of her territory and more.
Magnus had lost his parents at a young age, due to the malicious intent of a certain female. He ended up leaving home and wandering for a while, whereupon he met his first love. She too passed away, only this time due to a mysterious illness.
The two met when Magnus joined Ludicael, and fell in love quickly. They were married soon after, and Aurora bore two children, a boy and a girl. Soon after the birth, Aurora fell into a repressive state, and left the family without much warning, almost as soon as the babes were weaned. This can be blamed on the stillborn lookalike of her youngest sister she bore as well. Magnus abandoned the family as well, for reasons that still remain unknown. Soon after returning, Aurora was killed just off the coast of the Ibis islands by a shark. Magnus soon disappeared. The children were left to fend for themselves before they had even reached a year. Australis ended up joining Secretua, and Zlata disappeared after some time of living as a rogue.
(If anyone would like to use this information, Zlata had ended up returning to her mothers homeland to see what remained of her heritage. There, she will have learned her maternal tongue and also taken on the traditions of her mother and wear a pair of feathers in her hair somewhere on her body.)
The children are 2 years old as of Spring year 5

Code:
<b>OOC Name:</b>
<b>Name:</b> Something Russian would be preferred
<b>Appearance:</b> 100 words/lineart?
<b>Personality:</b> 150 words
<b>RP Sample:</b>