Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
02-09-2015, 08:47 AM
"I'll just have to take your word for it." Talvi responded.  "Though I can't recall ever having tried to eat anything similar." There had been failed hunting attempts of course that probably would have shamed her mother to hear about though at least there had been no frogs as a lunch time snack. She would smile softly though at the comment, Caeto may have thought the attempt of a joke a failure but he had faired better than he thought.

"They do swim then." Talvi mused quietly as she glanced back to the water, the frog wasn't in sight anymore, either very comfortable in the water or quite the opposite and had drowned. She hadn't truly suspected the latter of course, the natural way it had jumped into the water hadn't seemed like an accident. And though she'd never seen a frog she had seen other animals that took a liking to both land and water.

"I thought perhaps I'd find my sister." She admitted, there wasn't much use in lying though perhaps she wouldn't have gone into further detail with most people. "It's been a while since I've seen her, and she was in the Southern Lands last time we met. Foolish plan, I've no idea where she'd be really."