ardent

I Don't Want To Be Like You

Necrosis

gems
size
build
player
02-09-2015, 11:10 PM

The tie-dyed boy made it to the orchid without any trouble, of course not thinking about anyone being inside it. But just as he stepped a little inside, a boy's voice would touch his ears and his eyes would grow frantic in trying to find the body. His actually expression and the rest of his body was very relaxed, but he was freaking out inside. The creature was probably coming to eat him!

But as he laid eyes on the boy who was close to his size and age, he would ease more this appearance thinking about how he looked awfully familiar. "Umm... Hi..." He almost whispered as he pulled his ears back to his head.

He stood there a couple more seconds before taking only a couple steps and halting again. "I think I seen you before." He would still look submissive even though the boy was smaller than he was. He was hesitant to say the name, Valentine, did he shrink or something? Was he a magical wolf with shrinking powers? He had only seen the wolf up close once before, not paying too close of his appearance other than his paws.

"You are Valentine. How do you get smaller? I want to get bigger. Teach me!" His ears would actually prick forward but he would still stay in one place. normally he showed fear to everything but his mother showed a liking towards Valentine. Or at least she used to. He shouldn't be scary if mother didn't say so.

Walk "Talk" Think