ardent

come with me, the time is right

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
06-04-2013, 09:55 AM
well, jager himself is pretty nasty. i'd link you to his account but i'm on a phone and it's hella hard to navigate xD basically, he's very theatrical, promiscuous, and.. mad, to put it simply. i mean, c'mon, he paints every murder scene with the organs he doesn't eat and wears parts of them for a few hours while he lays in their body. but that doesn't mean his whole fam will have to be on the nasty side. uh, to get you a little better view of their life style, i jotted down a few notes for myself so i'll share them:

it is believed that we are not only the worshippers (worship meaning, "to give honor to") of the aesir and vanir (nordic gods and goddesses), but that we are also spiritually and physically related to them. we are a part of their tribe or kin. we honor them in the same way respected older members of a family who have worked and continue to work at strengthening that family physically, emotionally, and spiritually. giving a gift (sacrifice) is a sign of friendship, kinship, and connection.

nine noble virtues taught as children: courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, industriousness, self-reliance and perseverance

had no written laws

greatly respected women and treated them as equal

though polygamy for the men isn't uncommon, if a woman was caught with another man she is to be killed on spot