size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-10-2015, 11:20 AM

The thoughts of running off after her adventurous brother Chord had been quite the temptation, but as she'd said there was too much responsibility waiting in Abaven for her. She had nieces and nephews counting on her, let alone the siblings who needed her as well. She could never abandon them even if she wanted to.

With her attempt at standing up quite thwarted she would sigh heavily as her head pouneded. Nagendra would keep his promise, eagerly trying to distract her from the sleep that called her. He'd ask more about Abaven. "It's a wonderful place to live. Everyone cares about you, and it's lovely being surrounded by my family." Though that seemed to be the exact reason it was so hard for her to be there. They all reminded her of the tragic loss, no matter what she tried to do. "You should really see it for yourself." She'd tell him as once again she willed herself to stand. Taking a deep breath and steeling herself the girl would push herself to her feet, this time leaning against a boulder before she fall back against the earth. "I don't think you'll need to carry me, but I may need to lean on you." Her expression was obviously pained, but she was through laying there like a helpless rat. She wanted to go home.

""