gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
02-10-2015, 12:33 PM
He could tell that his answer was not anything that Aslan had been expecting, he was lucky to have been born into a massive family, Frith had only one growing up. She was very dear to him though, and her loss had cut him deeply. However with out the chance to go out on his own he would have never met the woman he loved nor would Aslan have been standing before him now. Kynareth would be proud to have such a strapping grandson though, he knew it.

Aslan was filled with so much disbelief that he would ask again, making sure that Frith hadn't forgotten about anyone. "My childhood was much different than yours," He'd say easily, there was no regret just Frith stating the fact. "Only your grandmother and I. We had no pack, my friend was my mother and she taught me how to be a wolf." He'd find himself chuckling, "Joining such a vast family was one of the best gifts your mother gave me." He'd tell his boy, hopefully this glimpse into his father's life would make him more thankful for what he had here in Threar.