Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Nalyda smiled and breathed in gently, her nostrils flaring as the scent of hare filled her nostrils, but she paid no heed for food; she only cared for her mate and about their family. She licked his cheek, feeling the gentle fur brush against her salmon colored tongue and tasting the earth that emanated off of his pelt. Her crimson orbs shown happiness, licking his cheek once more as she felt him nudge against her neck and she smiled, placing her cranium against his chest. She was happy to be by his side, and the thought of losing him or any of her children made her sick to even think about, but, she paid no heed to worries, she only heeded what Kar had explained to her as a single tear rolled down her cheek and onto the floor below her. "Kar, I do not care if I die protecting our pups, i only ask this one thing: I ask that if i were to ever die, God willing that should not happen, but if it does, I only ask that you do whatever it takes to bring Mystic back to the family. Without one of my pups, I just feel sad i could not do anything to help her. But, no matter what, I will always love you and our family."

-fades-