Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-10-2015, 04:25 PM

The boy's whispered greeting was almost too low to catch and had Angel not being listening for it, it might have gone unheard. Oh, good! He was friendly. Kinda quiet though. Maybe he had a noisy, too loud sister too and instead of getting louder to talk over her, he'd given up and gotten quiet.

The stranger took a few tentative steps closer and Angel, taking that as an invitation, frisked right up to the other. Unbeknownst to him, there was a slight age difference between the pair. It certainly didn't show; the Imperialis boy was easily as tall as the brightly colored boy. He didn't know it, but soon enough he would tower over even his father. Speaking of... "I think I seen you before." Angelus squinted. He didn't think he'd seen the red-eyed boy before. How could he possibly forget someone so pretty? "I don't think I've seen you before..."

The red-eyed boy had a revelation then and proclaimed that he was Valentine. "Nuh uh! That's my dad! AND," Angelus declared proudly, "I'm getting bigger, not smaller." To show off his impressive height, the boy stood up straight and tall. Teaching the other boy how to grow big seemed like a good idea. If he could do it, he could teach it, right? "I can teach you," he said sternly, "But you gotta promise not to grow taller than me. I get to be the tallest."

"Talk" "You" Think