Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
02-10-2015, 05:11 PM

This pup had no clue did she, well he couldn't be too harsh on her. Though it made Vereux smile a little, a small chuckle leaving his throat. He loved that kind of innocence, but she would learn something knew everyday wouldn't she. “Oh no dear, I'm far too old to be living with my parents. Young ones like you usually leave their parents at four seasons and sometimes eight.”Vereux explained to her. She was smart though, not telling him where he lived. She obviously did have a sense of danger, he decided to relax himself next to her. Unfolding his tail a little, his single green eye looked at the girl softly. “My name is Vereux, what's yours?” Maybe this was the heavens just giving him a taste of something he'd never have with his sons, it wouldn't surprise him otherwise.

“I am going to the place where my mother birthed me, there's a thing called a pack there it's where a giant group of wolves live and connect with each other. Kinda like, a ton of families working together. Not everyone has siblings and sometimes wolves have tons of them. My family, I have many brothers and sisters but they come from different mothers however have the same father that I do.” He wagged his tail mildly at the little girl. Waiting all the questions, the confusion or perhaps even the accusation that he was lying. Even though he was not, perhaps he should have moved on. This wasn't entirely his child if the parents showed up all hell could break loose.

“I speak”