size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-10-2015, 08:39 PM

Bass was pacing back and forth along the border, pretty much hobbling as he tried to keep the weight off of his left shoulder. When he heard the falling of paws his golden eyes shot upwards, landing on his dark sister. He let out a breath of air and stood waiting eagerly, hearing Valentine tell him that she was here unharmed. "And I thank you for that." He said gruffly. He wasn't angry -- for now -- but he was tired and just wanted to rest. It felt like the longest night on earth, and he just wanted the warmth of his wife at his side. Rhythm rushed up, snuggling into him and he flinched when she pressed against his shoulder, breath hissing between his clenched teeth. He had turned down the lavender, he didn't want to fall asleep here. He relaxed and nuzzled into her, eyes slipping close as he held her. "Not going to lie, I hurt like hell. This is going to take a long time to recover from, but its worth it for you. I would do anything for you," he said softly, pulling back to gaze into her blue and pink eyes. He smiled softly at her, turning his head around his shoulder. "now let's get home."

Bass turned to Valentine then, dipping his head to the fellow alpha. "Thank you for everything Valentine, and I am sorry that I had accused you of all of this. You have shown me more kindness that perhaps I deserved after that. I know it wasn't for me," his gaze flickered towards his sister, "but I really am thankful."