size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-10-2015, 09:34 PM

She removed herself from his pained shoulder as she saw him wince, ears falling ot her head. If only that was the only pain she would cause him. Would her being asked to stay here have gone over better if she hadn't just been dragged here by that strange man? Maybe, but it happened and they were where they were now, and there was no going back. Everything was going to change, she just hoped Bass would be able to see the good in it. Politically, her staying here would strengthen the bonds between Imperium and Abaven, surely something both alphas could agree was a positive side effect. She hoped her brother would see reason through his rage.

She would be careful as she gave Bass a nuzzle as he told her he was ready to get home, she had every intention of helping him back tonight. Valentine had no intention of keeping her from the siblings she would not be living with anymore. She'd just be a little more like Chord than the rest of them. She wasn't sure how she would have put it, surely not quite so bluntly, but as Bass finished his thank yous the tall alpha found his voice and let Bass know of the decision. Her ears would remain against her skull as she tried to nuzzle her brother again, "I'll help you home, I want to tell Shaye and Motif. I know it's really sudden, I wasn't sure at first but I think I need to be here." She'd sigh, but would speak up again before Bass could get his word in, "I don't know if you realize," oh she wasn't going to do this here, now.. in front of Valentine? "I've been really sad recently Bass, I'm having nightmares of Motif's boys, I can't look at any of the children with out flashing back to that terrible day. I need this Bass." Would that help ease the blow or would Bass just feel worse? "I love you so much brother, I promise I'll be there all the time and whenever you need me." just please.. understand.

"Speech"
'thoughts'