Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-10-2015, 09:45 PM

He was instantly shocked by the name she spoke. He actually did know her sister. He would have never guessed the two were related. Of course, he also didn't think they were half sisters. It would take him a moment to speak, his face still in shock obviously saying that something was going one.

"Um, yeah. I've met a Pandora before." He had never met another one, but he was so unsure if it was that Pandora. "She was laced with gold." The two had completely different personalities it was unreal, he wouldn't waste too much time between his words to get out what he could. "I met her somewhere in the south east, ages ago. Back when Covari was still around." He couldn't remember where exactly, but it probably didn't matter now anyway. The was close to a year ago, and Covari was disbanded. She could be anywhere now.

He would give her time to speak, looking out at the pond thinking about what a small world it was. He was actually curious as to why they were separated and far, far away from each other. "I cannot believe she is your sister." He would look back at her after a few seconds, and he would send over his word, "I'll look for her everyday. I promise that you will see her again." Even if she found her herself, even if she refused his help, he would still do it. He knew what it was like to look for a lost sibling. He wouldn't wish that kind of pain on anyone.

Walk "Talk" Think