size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-10-2015, 09:58 PM

He offered Valen as much of a smile as he could offer when he offered Imperium's services if they were ever needed. The tall brute probably didn't even have an idea how Abaven was run, but he could back another time when he was not so injured. But then the next words left his mouth, and Bass' mouth fell slack. Staying... here? His gaze shot to Rhythm as she tried to explain, trying to press into him. He recoiled from her touch as if she struck him, anger quickly taking over his features. "And you couldn't decide that before I put my life on the line for you? I fought for you, and as a slap in the face you stay here anyways?" She had said that she was going to help him home, and Bass backed up and shook his head. "No, you made your choice Rhythm. I get it, I can't protect you, right? Right?" He spat, quivering as he tried to hold back his anger. But he couldn't, this was too far gone now. "You will not be allowed back into Abaven. You chose Imperium, so here you shall stay. Your nieces and nephews will soon forget your shameful name!" He knew his words were cruel, ears pinning to his skull when he realized it. But it was too late, and he backed up a few steps. "You betrayed your pack and your family. After all you did for Motif? Its going to break her damn heart, the already fragile thing it is. You could have told me about being sad, you could have opened up to me! But instead you started to spend more and more time away from the pack. I trusted you, and you let me down."

Bass felt his eyes sting as tears threatened to fall, but he forced them back. He wasn't going to apologize to her, perhaps once he cooled down he would be back to take care of it. "And you know what? I would have been okay with this if you came to me before the fight. Sure I would have been a bit grumpy but I would have allowed it if you told me everything! You don't love me, that's a lie. I love you, I risked my fucking life to keep you home, because that is where I thought you wanted to be! You could have stopped the fight, but instead you watched me get beat. Did you enjoy that Rhythm? I hope you did." His eyes cut towards Valentine, trying to calm down as he addressed the alpha. "Take care of her, she is yours now. I will be back to speak to you if you wish, but I will no longer be dealing with that woman." And with that he turned, limping away from the pack. As soon as his back was turned the tears started to fall, staining his pale coat. He gave everything to keep her safe, and she chose him. So be it, it was a choice she was going to have to live for for the rest of her life.

-Exit Bass unless stopped-