size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-11-2015, 01:36 AM

Even though he had moved, she soon stood and once again was pushing her flank against his own. She purred about it being a secret, and his heart hammered in his chest. But they were on pack lands, anyone could just walk up and see it. "My children could waltz on by and see this," he said with a growl, his eyes squeezing shut tightly as her pulled on his ear again. It was so sensitive and yet it felt so good, sending electrical shocks down his spine. No, he couldn't be doing this! He growled more, standing up again and walking a few more paces away. "Cataleya enough. You are a good friend and an even better ally, I don't want to ruin anything by doing this," he said lamely, her next words making his ears flatten against his skull. Perhaps it was easy enough to see his desire, but it wasn't his fault! He doubted any man would not feel turned on when a pretty lady was practically throwing herself at him. But he already had a pretty lady, probably sitting in their den waiting for his return. A heavy sigh was blown out of his lips, eyes seeking to look her over. "I can call a healer and even offer you shelter. But that is all I can offer." His words were more firm, claws digging into the earth as he fought to gain the upper hand.