Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
02-11-2015, 04:46 AM
Talvi had never seen the reason in pointing out that Athena or Pandora were in fact only her half sisters, it probably left others quite confused such as Caeto was now but the pair meant far more to her than her own litter mates she still had no idea where they had gone and doubted that she would ever find out. She had family that did care about her though, and she would focus upon them instead. It was strange that Pandora had slipped into the circle of her closest family now, she had hated her upon their initial meeting and still hadn't had the chance to see the other as much as she would have liked. They would be there for each other now though when they could though, that much she felt was true.

Caeto sat in silence for a moment, she would have considered him simply thinking, trying to recall if he knew the name but the shocked expression upon his features suggested otherwise. The confirmation that he knew of her sister would soon be revealed and she would nod her head at the description.  "That sounds like her." As for the details about Covari and the south east, Talvi couldn't be certain. Those gold markings upon Pandora were certainly unique though, it had to be the same girl.

He would explain his shock now, stunned about the fact they were sisters. It wasn't often she explained her relationship but for the sake of Caeto's mind she would dive a little further into the details for him now. "My half sister, though I care little for the details, she's family" She commented, the latter note added in hopes that he wouldn't try seek more information about her family tree. They'd be stuck here forever if he did.

There he was offering his help to her completely again. The boy surely had better things to be doing though and she would remain relaxed about it all, certain that she would find Pandora again. They both led different lives, her own had kept her busy and all she could assume was that the same could be said for her sister. "I know I will." Talvi agreed with him, voice confident in the fact. Pandora knew what it was like to be cast aside by family, she doubted that the girl would go and do the same thing to her now. More importantly however, she couldn't let Caeto promise such an intense search however. "Just tell her to come and visit if you come across her again, don't make it your life's work to seek her out. But thank you." She would have to thank him for even the suggestion of such a promise. She doubted there were many in the world that would have vowed to help her quite so much. Why he was so willing she couldn't understand, but she wouldn't question it.