Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-11-2015, 10:58 AM
Elli would let out the light chuckle as her daughter spoke about not wanting to wake her. “I wasn’t sleeping.” She explained with a simple coo as her youngest settled in near her stomach. Her eyes focused on her one daughter as the girl asked her when they would be allowed to travel outside for the first time in their lives. “Soon my little dove, but for now, try to sleep. Perhaps we can go when we are all awake and together.” The words were light off of her lips as she promised her daughter that they would not remain in the cave forever. They all reminded her so much of Suka in both looks and sometimes even behaviors.

Sleep my little darlings, precious little things. One day when you are big and strong, you will be strong queens. The words were in her mind as she hummed the tune to get her daughter to rest with the other two. The smile planted on her face as she put her head down, her eyes closing before she peacefully drifted off to sleep. Hopefully she could get an hour or two before another one woke and tried to sneak out if they tried to.