Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-11-2015, 11:23 AM

Athena listened to each of Vereux's words even though she suddenly felt incredibly exhausted. These ragged emotions were draining and now all she wanted to do was crawl home and curl up next to her wife and sons and sleep for hours. It was a relief to hear that he had not swayed Bacchus out of Amalia's favor when Vereux saw him. She knew she was going to have to bring her boys together and talk to them about all of this now. Yet another jolt for their lives, but hopefully this could be a happier one.

He requested to see their sons and be a part of their lives and for a moment she hesitated. They had all already been through loosing their father once. It had taken all of them so long to move forward after that and now finally they were beginning to and now this happened. But, with a sigh, she realized that it would be horrible of her to keep Vereux from his sons. She only had to put herself in Vereux's shoes to realize how unfair it was to her brother to do so. "I do not mind if you see them. However... I would rather you not come to Fiori's borders. At least not for a while. I still feel like I'm on thin ice with Epiphron as it is, I don't need more Armadas showing up at the border. Just... give me some time to break the news to all of the boys, even though I'm sure Bacchus has at least already told Tiburtius. Once I've done that and talked it over with Amalia maybe I can bring all of them to see you up here."

A small smile tugged at her lips. "They're all growing up so fast, Vereux. They're growing into fine, strong young men." She hesitated, tears welling up in her eyes. "Our sons are so good. They really are. I know they're going to be great one day."

Speech Thought