Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
02-11-2015, 12:41 PM
He could feel that she was tired, never had a moment passed when he didnt consider their feelings. After all he disregarded his own most of the time. His tail sagged slightly, talk with her wife. Maybe siblings weren't mean to be together after all. But now it gave him a chance to be a brother rather than a lover. Suddenly arian came to his mind. "I wont but, when I was gone athena. Amalias sister, arian, was with me. Im happy to have brought her to her mother and I ask you treat her kindly. She is a fragile broken soul im not sure how I would have gotten out without her." He mused the same thing he told bacchus, he just worried about the russet cripple. At a slow rate his heart was returning to its normal state.

"Ill say it again. Im sorry. Bacchus has grown finely and i have no doubt he will be strong. Eventually.... even if it takes a year. Id like to start being your brother again." Vereux looked at her. "You should go home get some rest i need to hurry otherwise the crows will have my bones" the sooner he got to a pack the sooner he would get better. Hehad learened a long painful lesson. Wait......roman was dead. His ears pulled back. "Im sorry about roman" he muttered for a moment. He couldnt spend much time mourning he did need to get better or die.