gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
02-11-2015, 03:43 PM

It wasn't too long before she heard a quiet bubble of laughter coming from behind her. She rotated her ears back and tipped her head to the side, a rather weak attempt to focus in on whoever this was. But...they sounded young and masculine. Considering this, it was most likely one of Bass' three sons. Her lips curled up into an easy smile, gently biting her tongue to hold back laughter. Though, instead of turning around and casually introducing herself, she continued to nose through her many herbs, trying to make it seem as if she didn't notice him. Until his relaxed, innocent voice rang in her ears.

You have flowers.

Harmony turned her gentle gaze toward the young boy, face beaming as he grinned up at her. He was adorable. He also looked a little like his parents...the little prince. And apparently, he liked flowers! Possibly her future student...the young dame twisted her body to align with her head, a weak grin stretching over her smile. Only until he seemed to grow almost...afraid of her? Did she look scary? Harmony laughed quietly, leaning down and nudging his shoulder gently. "Ooh, I see. Yours does look quite a bit like mine."

She hummed, grin squeezing shut into a weak smile."It may be because I'm your aunt, your brother's sister." She added, tail thumping against the grassy earth.