Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-11-2015, 04:59 PM

"My half sister,  though I care little for the details, she's family." Caeto would let out a low, single chuckle to this fact. He knew he had a half brother, maybe even more. But he didn't know his name, his mother's name, why he was in Arcanum. And he had little desire to have any communication with him. It felt ironic, and weird that Talvi was actually so much like him, but not necessarily in a way to pursue a love for. It seemed they had almost the same problems, though they each handled it differently. He lost his half brother from the pack recently and he was relieved to hear such a thing.

Talvi insisted that he didn't make it his life's work, but he would respond with probably the most he had ever told her about himself; though it wasn't much. "No, I know what it's like to have lost family." He gave her a grin as he continued, "I'll help in anyway I can."

She would find Pandora first, and little did he know the he would be moving to the east pretty shortly. But he wouldn't let that get in the way of meeting Talvi, where ever she may be. The two could brew up something, he felt some kind of relationship going on, a friendship or whatever. He hadn't "hung out" with anyone since Titania. He may have been a little lonely but not in a way that he wanted love. He had that now with his family, and soon it would be more.

Walk "Talk" Think