Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
06-04-2013, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013, 03:57 PM by Epiphron.)

The meeting had been messy, to say the least. Because of the confusion and near chaos that had been created by Syrinx's sudden arrival, and attempt to claim the throne, she found herself being forced to pick up the pieces. No, it was not forced -- she wanted Fenrir and Rum to know they would not be forced to stay in Valhalla, nor would they be looked upon with hate.

"Fenrir. Rum," she greeted the two of them warmly. She was feeling much less tense than she had upon her brother's arrival. The only obstacle that stood in her way was gaining Gerhardt's acceptance to her proposal.

The last thing she wanted was to exchange bitter words; she knew neither of them well, but truly didn't want them to leave thinking ill of Valhalla. "You're lucky you two left when you did," she said somewhat airily, grinning a bit. "But you missed a bit, as well.. I have passed the throne to my sister, Chrysanthe. Though I suppose the two of us are both in a leadership position together for now. I know wrongs have been done, but I can assure you that my sister will right them. I offer my sincerest apologies in the way the two of you may have been treated while here." She was as sincere as good be; things would be different now. She was sure of it.