gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
02-11-2015, 11:19 PM

Motif would defend herself, and the brown girl would realize that none of her words made a difference, known of her heart break could sway Rhythm from this path, and she found herself nodding absently at the new thoughts swirling through her head. At this point the rain was long forgotten, through their stillness in it had soaked her to the core, she couldn't even feel her shivering, couldn't comprehend the cold.

“You know what? I get it, we might look similar but we are different, you and I. I chose you over Shai, and I would have again and again even if it eroded my heart over time, but you have chosen Valentine, and you know what? I agree with Bass. You've made this bed Rhythm, now lie in it. Don't bother telling Shaye, or seeing her again, I will tell her myself how she doesn't mean enough to you to make you stay, that none of us do” she rose with a groan from the ground, she could feel the cold now, and no doubt she would suffer for it later, but for now and for a long time coming she was past caring, and then once again she turn from her sister and start to walk away.

""

[/b]