gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
02-12-2015, 01:17 AM

Without waiting for any prompts he wold move himself towards her and she would collapse her weight into his steady, stronger form, desperately craving his presence and strength in that moment, through she hadn't realized until he had moved to her that that was what she needed most in the world right at that moment. She hadn't even realized she was shaking until her body was against his still form, now how cold she was been until she had found his warmth. Then, despite herself, she would collapse into tears, folding her head against his coat, burying herself there as through she could forget who she was and melt into his presence.

“Shai, Shai, she left me.. my sister, she chose another pack over me, and I don't know how I can go on without her” she hiccuped, pulling him closer still, needing him so badly, wanting no spaces between their bodies, and then before she knew what she was doing she was placing kisses along his jawline, pulling closer still to her, needing him, needing to be loved, needing to believe that she could still be loved.

""

[/b]