gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
02-12-2015, 01:32 AM
He hadn't expected to feel how cold she was, not had he seen the shaking until she pushed against him. He hadn't expected her to so easily take solace in him as tears started falling for her buried features. He'd lay his head gently over her own as she melted against him. His name would roll of her lips as she tried to explain what had happened. He'd listen, but would barely feel her stir before she was placing kisses all along his jaw line. She seemed so helpless, and he too felt the loneliness as she did. Having their daughter with him or not he missed the feeling of Gwena next to him. "Shh, I'm sure she'll come and visit." He would shift, pulling her closer to his belly as he wrapped his decorated ankle around her. He again felt more like this was the tiny delicate daughter they had together instead of the grown woman in his arms. He'd show her the same level of affection he gave Shaye when she was sad or too tired to realize she was ready to nap. He'd groom her ears and back of her neck gently, offering an easy affection in return for her kisses. "You could spend more time with Shaye.. and.. me?" He'd slowl say as he eased some of the mats from her beautiful fur.