size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-12-2015, 01:52 AM

She jumped up beside him and squished right against him, causing him to let out a soft chuckle. There was no space at all between them, just how he had wanted it. He felt some of the stress start to melt away, even if her squishing him was a bit painful. He didn't care though, because he had a feeling that they both needed to be held. Pushing himself against her even further he let out a pleased sigh as she set to work grooming his fur. He knew that he should do the same for her, she was even more damp that he was, but it just felt too damn good. The will to move left him completely, and he wiggled his head downwards until it was resting on her brown paws. He let out a soft humming sound, pleased to have her here with him. He could easily forget about the pain of the night with Motif here at his side, and was so grateful that she was still here.

When asked about moving, she hardly stopped in her grooming to answer, saying that she liked it up here. "Ecco perché è il mio posto preferito," he said softly in Italian, the language just slipping out in his half asleep stage. He blinked when he realized that he had spoken in a different language that she wouldn't understand. He let out another chuckle, his eyes roaming upwards to smile sheepishly at her. "I mean, that's why I like it here. Its one of my favorite places to be. Its even better with you here." His voice was soft, and he meant every single word of it. Blinking sleepily he gazed up at her with adoration, lowering his head back on to her paws. This was the most perfect moment, and he couldn't have asked for it to be any better. There was one, but he refused to think about it.