gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
02-12-2015, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015, 07:31 AM by Cascade.)

Valentine stepped forward too, aggressively, and Cascade suddenly had to crane her head back to continue to glare at him, and her own teeth glinted as they bared. "Because no one ever gave a fuck about me, and you actually deserve it!" The angry words, drawn unbidden by his equally angry question, were like a mental slap in the face to her. Whoa, whoa, Cascade, this whole conversation is getting way too deep. Back the hell waaaaaay up. Instead of listening to the cautious note in her head, caught up in the tension she continued to push. "You and I are too much alike and I like you. I don't want you to be miserable for the rest of your life because of one selfish, sanctimonious female who won't even stand up for herself because she's too used to being a pretty, pampered little princess to even care about you." Snapping her jaws on the last word Cascade took a last step forward to bump her chest against his, the contact suddenly turning from aggressive to... aggressively sexual in the way she moved against him. The touch was electric, and drew a sound that was half whine and half growl as she trembled at the surge of arousal. He was angry - very angry and this could very well tip him over into the rage that could end with her in the dirt bleeding, but she didn't care. She craved him like this and she wasn't going to pretend otherwise just because he was angry over some bitch with an agenda.

""

Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!