ardent

weathered souls

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
06-04-2013, 04:52 PM

Blind fury boiled in his chest as he thought of the bull plaguing his lands. The beast had injured a treasured member of Seracia and had no rights to live another day. However, the King knew that he could not arrange a suitable party in that amount of time, nor could they launch a successful attack as quickly as he liked. Therefore, he would bide his time and prepare a faithful group to annihilate the beast one and for all. They would strike quickly and accurately, they only had one shot for success or the beast would certainly harm someone else. Bronze would agree to join with fervor, and the King's smile grew on his lips. "Neither have I. I intend to secure a few more wolves for the hunt, I want to ensure that we finish the job quickly. Be sure and listen for my howl." He knew Bronze would be nearby and would come when called, so there wasn't much of a problem there.

Bronze then mentioned another reason for their encounter. He wished to remain a warrior, a sentry even. He wanted to fight for the safety of the Kingdom. So, he had decided to stay? The smile grew on the king's face a second time. "Seracia is grateful for your willing service, Bronze. I know she's in good hands with you as a warrior." Compliments flowed naturally by way of the King's tongue as his tail swept the earth carefully. "I should be letting you get back to Loccian, I'm sure she would enjoy a bit of company." The king would stand and pause, ready to leave should there be nothing else that Bronze wished to discuss, but ready to stay if there happened to be another matter.

"Speech"