Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-12-2015, 09:26 AM

Nona could see and hear Bass moving towards and then around her. She couldn't help but let out a small chuckle when she heard him speak and since she was away for awhile gathering herbs it felt nice to hear his words. Nona smiled weakly as her gaze shifted towards him, "Yeah and I thought every healer could just scare away the hazards of gathering herbs with just a simple howl and well that clearly didn't work... its good seeing you again, Bass". There was a weak giggle that erupted from her maw but she was tired and it was clearly showing. Nona had to ask though, "Bass, how has Allen been doing while I was away... I'm sure he's been worried sick about me and my battered appearance will surely have him lock me away in the den only being able to come out to heal the wounds of the injured and care for the ill". Nona couldn't stifle a somewhat louder laugh. Nona's thoughts shifted towards her mate, her beloved Allen. Then she remembered that Bass had pups of his own now and that was something she had to ask him as well, "Since I've been away how have your pups been doing?". She kept talking as a way to keep herself awake but there would be a moment soon when she would have to ask Bass to help her get to her own den so she can properly rest with her mate and be at peace once more.

"Speech"