gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
02-12-2015, 04:56 PM

Her blood began to beat with excitement, and for the first time since Rhythm had done this to her she felt alive she wanted to drown out the memories of her, with Shai, she wanted to smell and know and feel nothing but him. When he growled playfully she would nip harder, excited by his reaction. But Shai's kisses would slow, they would become less intense as he gently groomed her coat and her head would fall against his coat, her caressed would stop. Her heart still hammered in her chest from the sudden excitement, but there was a lump in her throat that made it hard to breath through. Of course he didn't want her, no one wanted her, and how could she expect it to be any other way? She was utterly unlovable.

However his voice was soft, and it was not rejection he spoke of, and well his touches weren't like that they where soft, and gentle, and sweet. She pulled back to look at him, to see the tender affection in his eyes, mingled with worry and something that looked frighteningly like love, and the pain that was building up around her heart melted away. “Oh, Shai” she whispered in wonder, because when she wasn't deluding herself, she knew she had come here in search of cheap love, and instead she had found.. this, something precious, and wonderful, and young, blooming between them.

Then, to top it all off her could confirm that this was no rejection, that he was willing to wait for her, wait until she was in a better place, to love him because she loved him, and not because she was alone. She blinked rapidly, her eyes oddly moist, but this time her heart wasn't heavy, it was elated, and flying. Groaning, she pulled herself to her feet, still half mushed against Shai. “I think you're the sensible one” she murmured softly to him, as she started to walk into the den he and Shaye often shared.

""

[/b]