gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
02-12-2015, 11:16 PM

"It doesn't matter where I am, I know that I'm not perfect, and if I can't save people, what worth am I?"

He was not greeted by his companion, instead a small youth. He had to guess it was a child of Bass. It hurt his heart suddenly, saddening him to the core. Yet he didn't let that control him as a small smile appeared on his face as the young boy spoke about his colors. Quelt had to chuckle at the little thing. "Na colors don't always dictate what something might taste like, there are berries that are brightly colored but can harm you." he nodded his head. "I wouldn't taste very good, being a wolf just like you." his black tail flicked back and forth as he lowered himself slightly the scar on his chest moving with him.

"My name is Quelt rivers, I came here to join Abaven." his strange two colored eyes looked at him. Of course Shrike had bi-colored over on each side but Quelt had specific blue and red in each. They were vibrant against his black mask as well. A part of his sadness melted away, he hoped to heavens he could be welcomed back. Nothing but his own will tying him down, and his loyalty to Bass.

Speech,