Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
02-13-2015, 10:53 AM

Yes perhaps they did, but if they were not fully established another pack could just stomp right into their lands and tell them get out. Though, he kept this to himself as he sat with her, single eye crossing over her. “I had to kill my uncle once. And I hate my mother, and my father, well I don't know and never will know how I felt about him. He was a famous king that everyone used to talk about, but just up and left after some time. So it's normal to feel hate towards those who are related to you.” he shuffled slightly. Vereux looked at the ground for a moment. “Those who you do like though, you have to be kind and treat them with respect.”

The male would stand again, it was best he get going. It was a nice chat but he had things to do, recovery to go through. That was going to be the hardest part too, if he found this northern pack was not what he needed he would have to move. “I should go, but it was a pleasure meeting you Zola.” he grinned at her tilting his head to one side for a small moment.

“I speak”