size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-13-2015, 03:48 PM

Pride flared through his chest as he watched his son hunt, the growing boy was going to make a fine leader one day. He opened his mouth to tell Lark to bring the prey back for his mother and sisters, a howl rang out through the lands for him. His jaws snapped shut, pale ears pulling forward as his head turned. It came from the plains, from someone that he didn't know. There was an air of confidence in the call though, so he guessed it was another alpha. Golden eyes turned down towards his son, a small smile on his maw. "Wanna sit in on some politics, Lark? Its not too much fun, but you never know," he said with a wink, waiting for his answer before he started towards the caller. If the boy hoped to be in a place of leadership one day, this would be something he needed to learn. The boring part of being an alpha.

Making his way across the plains in a steady pace, Bass soon picked out the multi-hued male that had called him. Testing the air, he picked up a scent that reminded him on Ebony, although there was a slight change in it. Little did he know that there had been two leaders in power since Katja had made an alliance with him. "Saluti, greetings. You smell of Ebony, and yet I do not know your name, i apologize," he said with a soft smile, moving into a seated position. His eyes then roamed down towards his boy. "I am Bass Destruction, and this is my son," he paused, allowing Lark to introduce himself. With a soft smile he looked back up to the alpha boy, his head tilting slowly to the side. "What can I do for you?"