gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-13-2015, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2015, 09:47 PM by Shaye I.)

Hardly a day passed where she wasn't playing with or seeing Rhythm in some way, but she hadn't seen the other girl all yesterday and today, and when she went to her den in search of her she would find it empty, the scent of her stale like she hadn't been there for a little while. Perplexed, she went looking for her mother. Motif and Rhythm where as inseparable as she herself and Rhythm had become, thus the simple logic was to assume that Rhythm and Motif where together – and that was why she couldn't find her.

So she would make her way to Motif's den, and stroll easily inside, only to find this too was empty, so she would howl for her mother, or Rhythm, or Bass or someone because she was starting to feel a little afraid and lonely. She didn't know Bass well, but he was sweet, and if she couldn't find the two other of the most important people in her life, then Bass was the next person to go for. She would have called Shai but, he didn't really spend much time with Rhythm and Motif, so he might not know where they where, and.. she really wanted to go Salamander hunting with Rhythm again! Honestly, she didn't know why the older girl was making this so difficult, she was normally easy to find and eager to play with her, and if Rhythm didn't play with her, she didn't know who would! Because she didn't really know anyone else here yet, and still felt a little like an outsider.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.