Kuwindwa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-14-2015, 12:38 PM

He had moved into a position where Kuwindwa could see him even better now, and it did nothing to ease her tension. The only reason every hair on her back didn't stand on end was because of the moisture plastering it down and spiking it together. Her lips quivered, threatening another snarl even as he seated himself before her - a move she interpreted as being incredibly bold. He wasn't afraid of her (not that she necessarily expected a bigger wolf to be afraid of a smaller one), and that could present problems for her if he chose to remain aggressive.

As they sized one another up, Kuwindwa took a step back, ready to flee out of range if she had to. Even his words did little to ease her mind. If anything, they incensed her further - though she only revealed a few teeth in response - it was barely a proper snarl. He may be taking back his initial warning, but that did not decrease the danger nor did it answer any of her questions, whether they be spoken or unspoken. Nevertheless, she made no further motion away from the man, or toward him. She erred instead to remain as civil as possible given the circumstances of this meeting.

"Stay back," she warned him. Her voice was almost soft, especially compared to the venom it had contained mere moments ago, but the warning was clear enough. She wasn't comfortable with him being this close - never mind risking him drawing nearer. "What do you want?" She reiterated her previous question, her tone less pernicious. He did not give her a name, but Kuwindwa had demanded that rather fiercely - and even in this state she was aware she was in no position to demand anything of anyone. If he had been one of those she believed to be pursuing her, she would have been attacked already. Then again, he might also be tricking her into letting her guard down. She couldn't risk that, not for a moment.

i am . t i t a n i u m .
Plot with Kuwindwa