Ellis

gems
size
build
player
02-15-2015, 03:39 AM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.
...and so I would wander.
Ellis felt as though there was small hole in her heart, tugging at the strings and making her worry. The scent had been faint, but somewhere here it lingered. Theisinova, her daughter, her baby, had moved through here. The scent was stale, but her daughter was alive, back in Alacritia. Perhaps she was with Mack. Perhaps she was searching for her again? Maybe Othello? But though she worried some, which was natural for a mother in her position, Ellis was also very happy. This meant her daughter was alive, that there was still a chance of seeing her again. The chance was there, and it gave Ellis the will to carry on and find something to do with her life. The right path, she prayed, though who could truly be sure? The woman would walk on, hope in her chest if nothing else, and the calm of being away from the knolls lifting an invisible weight from her shoulders. Her feelings were mixed, but overall a good mixed. It allowed her to explore this place, and enjoy her exploration of this place for the first time.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

"Settle down." Said my heart.
...and so here it was I would settle down.

Table by:: Tea